http://studio.traditions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/TheStudio_WebsiteLogo-e1593741897463-1030x525.png 0 0 Emma McElroy http://studio.traditions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/TheStudio_WebsiteLogo-e1593741897463-1030x525.png Emma McElroy2019-11-26 18:21:222019-11-26 18:21:24Holiday Gift Guide!
With the holidays fast approaching, here are our
favorite gifts for everyone on your nice list.
Minnesota Gift Guide
- 1. “Dogs by Tim Flach” – The perfect coffee table book for the dog lover on your list!
- 2. “Protea Faux Flower” – This realistic arrangement will brighten up any room during the dark winter months. Bonus: You don’t have to have a green thumb to keep it around!
- 3. Llama Artwork – A statement piece to show off your whimsical side, sure to make anyone smile!
- 4. Alicia Adams Alpaca Throw – the softest and most luxurious throw. It will be the coveted gift and talk of your holiday party.
- 5. White Stag Head – A little whimsy goes a long way, but we won’t stop you if you want to get 9 and paint one nose red!
- 6. Skeem Designs Apothecary Bottle Matches – For the host/hostess, pair with a beautiful scented candle and you will surely be invited back!
Florida Gift Guide
- 1. Mini Boxwood Tree – Especially great for Snowbirds, this forever green (and forever loved) faux foliage brings a bit of the beautiful outdoors in!
- 2. Alicia Adams Alpaca Throw – Nothing says paradise like the tropical and vibrant hues of this throw! Perfect for those chilly January nights in Florida!
- 3. Vintage Swimsuit Artwork – A cheeky nod to our beautiful locale, this black and white print is sure to inspire a little nostalgia!
- 4. Felt Christmas Trees – Beachy holiday decor makes a great host/hostess gift, or pair with live green garland for the starting of a beautiful tablescape!
- 5. Skeem Designs Apothecary Bottle Matches – Nothing says holidays like a dim, romantic setting. Pair with a scented candle for your personal oasis, or gift as a lovely “thank you” to your kind host/hostess!
- 6. The Essential Oyster – Stack it, read it, gift it…unique coffee table books are great for so many things!
We hope you have a happy, family filled holiday season!